Contacting Customer Service:
P.O. Box 50370
Baltimore, MD, 21211-4370 USA
We also accept EDI orders via Pubnet.
- For US orders shipping via Media Mail, the cost is $5 for the first book and $2 for each additional book. Faster, trackable options are available.
- HFS shipments are FOB Fredericksburg, PA and the preferred domestic carriers are USPS, FedEx and UPS.
- Overseas shipments generally go surface or FedEx International, as designated by the customer.
- Other shipping arrangements are available upon request.
- Any claims for shipping discrepancies, shortages, or damages must be made within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
Forms of Payments
HFS accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All checks must be in US funds drawn on a US bank.
Electronic fund and wire transfers should be directed to
M & T Bank
1 M & T Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14203
ACH ABA Routing: 022000046
Tax ID: 520595110
Type of Account Depository
If needed for International wires:
SWIFT code MANTUS33INT
CHPS ABA 0555
Customers need to fax or email a copy of the wire/ACH payment request and a copy of the remittance advise (or order if prepaying an order) to HFS at the fax number or email address above.
Current editions of clean, resalable books may be returned within 18 months of the invoice date. No prior permission is required; however all of the following must be adhered to:
- All stickers and sticker residue must be removed.
- A debit memo must be enclosed stating the reason for the return and original invoice number(s). If the original invoice number(s) are not supplied, credit will be issued at the highest maximum discount.
- All shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Books not distributed by HFS and returned to our warehouse in error will be destroyed.
- Books that fall outside of the 18 months return window will not be credited and will not be returned.
HFS Returns Department
c/o Maple Logistics
Lebanon Distribution Center
704 Legionnaire Drive
Fredericksburg, PA 17026