Some PDF and ePub eBooks sold by HFS are copy-protected and must be downloaded and read using Adobe Digital Editions or software that is compatible with Adobe DRM.
- Adobe Digital Editions download: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
- Adobe Digital Editions FAQ: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/faq/
To read an ePub or PDF on an iOS device (e.g. iPhone, iPad) you will want to download the Bluefire Reader app.
- Bluefire Reader download: http://www.bluefirereader.com
Android devices require the free app Aldiko to read DRM protected files.
- Link to free app: http://www.aldiko.com/features.html
You will need to download one of these apps and then register your account. Make sure the app is open and you have signed in before you attempt to download your eBook. Once you have completed that step you will be able to open the eBook you purchased and add it to your library.
To review your previous purchases or browse your library, log in to your account at:
Additional EBook Information:
- HFS ePortal: http://hfs.directfrompublisher.com
- Catholic University of America Press: http://cuapress.cua.edu/ebooks.cfm
- Georgetown University Press: http://press.georgetown.edu/georgetown/a/ORDER/ebooks
- University of Kentucky Press: http://www.kentuckypress.com/pages/ebooks.html
- University of Massachusetts Press: http://www.umass.edu/umpress/authors/publishing-formats