Hopkins Fulfillment Services (HFS) is a book distributor representing a distinguished set of university presses and nonprofit institutions. Founded in 1977, HFS is part of the Johns Hopkins University Press.
Our clients include:
- Catholic University of America Press
- Central European University Press
- Family Development Press
- Georgetown University Press
- Johns Hopkins University Press
- The Maryland Center for History and Culture
- Modern Language Association
- Northeastern University Press
- University of Alberta Press
- University of New Orleans Press
- University of South Carolina Press
- University of Washington Press
- The University Press of Kentucky
- Wesleyan University Press
We ship globally to over 30,000 accounts, selling over 1.65 million books annually.
For more information about our distribution services visit https://hfs.jhu.edu.
Hopkins Fulfillment Services
P.O. Box 50370
Baltimore, Maryland 21211 USA